Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My concept of human rights.

  Human rights, wherever we are in the the world remain the same. When it comes to the rights of each human being, thoughts and opinions in any language tend to protect everyone's integrity
  This cluster will help me explore the diversity of our rights and the difference between what it says about them and what is the reality. Through the different books i will read i hope to learn more about what is to be an human being fighting for his rights to be respected and accepted equal as everyone in a society. I expect to have a better understanding of what is the theory of the human rights and how the are applied to us in the 21 century.

2 comments:

  1. I found your thoughts on Human Rights very interesting. I also see this cluster as an opportunity to explore and understand the topic of Human Rights, as well as Language, and to see how they connect. Hopefully the enjoyment of this cluster continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your interest in my peception of this cluster. I hope to enjoy it cluster until the end and to learn a lot more from its content.

    ReplyDelete