Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Topic proposal ssp245

 Every day hundreds of children around the world die of starvation. Those poor innocents die because they don’t have access to health care, or can’t have at least one healthy meal a day. They die of depression and stigmatization. On the other side we are have to face those who are doomed from birth to be subjected to all the meanness and cruelty established by their society.
 
   Children are the innocence in its pure form. They are the hope of a better tomorrow.  They deserve the opportunity to live with all their rights and to choose the life they want to live. Many of them would like to have a brighter future. Or just experience a day without sorrow, or receive a plate of food, some medications to soothe their pains. Unfortunately they have to face this reality every single day until someone takes the initiative to help them out, or for them to find the courage to escape from their nightmare.
    I found myself concerned about the situation of children around the world, especially about two groups of victims: those in poor countries like Somalia and Haiti. The second group is those who are doomed to the arbitrariness of their religious beliefs and practices.  They are the most in need. They need people to make their rights respected and to support their cause.

   To support my arguments, I will base my researches on the rights of children to have access to health, education, food and recreation, also their right to have a decent life. I will expose that in a national and international level.  My work will find it sources on two novels based on true events: “Brulee vive” by Souad and “I am Nujood, age 10 and divorced” by Nujood Ali.  I will also use online resources and some extracts from articles to illustrate my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment